This guest blog is written by Jenni Breeze from LimeLight Marketing. I’ve been working with LimeLight for the past few months to update the K&K brand and replatform our website.
When Keaton approached LimeLight about updating his website, we were excited to learn more about his business. While admittedly not experts in the hunting industry, I and the rest of the LimeLight team were eager to learn more so that we could create a website that captured the essence of the K&K brand and gave the right level of information to potential and current hunters.
As with all projects, we first held a discovery meeting that ended with the understanding and a plan to update the K&K logo and design a website that would:
- Highlight the newest hunt offering, Elite Whitetail Deer Hunts
- Allow customers to submit questions online
- Showcase well-organized images of past hunts
- Chronicle past hunts with stories sent in by satisfied hunters
Throughout the 10 week project, I’ve learned about Whitetail deer and the fact that Kansas is the place to be if you are wanting one for yourself, the difference between Rio Grande and Eastern Turkeys, and many other interesting hunting facts. I’ve also been able to share my knowledge with Keaton about:
- search engine optimization– increasing the chances of potential customers finding his business online.
- user experience– making the website easy to use and information easy to find for interested hunters.
- content management systems– an easy-to-use back end system that allows Keaton to update the site without a developer’s help.
At LimeLight, we believe that the best results come from collaborative processes where we learn about the industry from the client as we share and utilize our knowledge of digital marketing. The newly updated duckandbuck.com is a direct result of a collective effort of experts in different areas combined in a way that best meets the needs of potential and current K&K hunters.